SEA-LIVING

TIPPING IS NOT A CITY IN RUSSIA

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Important news...

Forgive the long times between posts, but I have important, important news.

This last weekend, my girlfriend Megan and I took a trip up to Lake Superior. It was her birthday and our anniversary, as well as a much-needed occasion for the each of us to get away from the pressures and somber occurences of Minneapolis / St Paul & Chicago.

While resting on a hike, I proposed to Megan with a ring, and she said yes. I'm still overwhelmed with a lot of positive emotions and I'm not sure how to channel it all into words, but it was the happiest day of my life thus far. The weather was perfectly sunny yet cool enough, the wine good, the scenerey beautiful, and that night we laid down by the shore and watched the meteor shower.

I will now be splitting my time between my beloved Twin Cities and the equally-beloved city of Chicago with my beloved. There are lots of details to follow.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Spacebeer said…

    Russ! This is exciting news... Congratulations, and you will be pleased to know that the words "husband" and "wife" never stop being hilarious and awesome.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home