SEA-LIVING

TIPPING IS NOT A CITY IN RUSSIA

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I'm sitting down after an hour-long expedition into the skyway, a little parched from hauling my mobile scoliosis-inducing slack-cave on my back (camera, ipod, books, smashed sammich). While walking, I enjoy being exposed to the colloqiual shop-talk of the American Business person.

From what I gather from overheard conversations, the firm has lost partners, which has development worried about cut backs. As a result, second and third quarters could be the worst since the first half of 2003. Tough times, I know.

Though I don't fret much for the business person: so long as there are plenty of steaks and fine dress shoes in convenient supply, I think that the troubles concerning the expense reports and the switch from the Denver office will simply melt away like a pad of butter on so many aforementioned fine steaks.

It's times like these that I am glad that I've accepted my more lowly fate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home