SEA-LIVING

TIPPING IS NOT A CITY IN RUSSIA

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The barbarians are at the gates
The barbarians are on line two
And no, they will not hold for you


I've been stressing out lately, big time. There's a lot of factors about that I've been feeling anxious about, but I've been dumb enough to forget about all the good things I have going for me now, and this weekend will have several awesome things in store for me.

This morning, I awoke late and had to shoot two rolls of film double for today. I forgot how good it can feel to lose yourself in that creative trappings. Anyway, I snapped off 72 exposures in like 45 minutes. It was about 10 am, so I plugged in my bass amp and played away, hoping that my neighbors were already awake.

Anyway, it feels good to know that there are controls in place before your job smashes you down to earth, school eats through your meager bank acount. Now, if I could just change my living arrangement.

My friend Josh won a Pulitzer: I remember a particularly hot Austin TX afternoon when he and I smoked honest-to-goodness cuban cigars in 96 degree heat. Way to go, Josh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home