SEA-LIVING

TIPPING IS NOT A CITY IN RUSSIA

Friday, January 20, 2006

You sauced your office, Winston

I've been bummed out a lot lately. School, work, and an attempted move have Sea-Living straight up dog-all-alone-out-in-the-yard feelings shooting through our aching back. What I need is an ass-kicking, but I'm not about to ask for it. Instead, I need some quiet moments and a lord of the rings viewing to bust up the beaver dam that's blocked up the river of my human heart. That should work. If you went to that diner with me last night, that was the lowest things have been for a while. I think a day off or two is in order, before setting off on some projects. I miss my couch.

Things are on the upswing. We get so down, we forget we have the records, the bass guitar, and the books to distract us when we slip into tunnel vision and can't help but focus on the anxiety attack potentially at hand.

As a kid I was restless, and unable to focus on things, because I was always trying to get something better. It never went away, it made me move to Texas (which was good and awesome), but I need to learn patience. I need to focus and relax. I'm in school for chrissakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home