SEA-LIVING

TIPPING IS NOT A CITY IN RUSSIA

Friday, June 23, 2006

Everythings Gone Green



It is important that when all four of your roommates leave your house, you play some records kind of loud. This morning I have spun my copy of New Order's "Everythings Gone Green", recently acquired from Olde Ebay for only ₤1.99 including shipping. I love this band. The first two albums and the early singles are genius and overlooked.

Over fourth of July I had intended to be in Chicago, but I've commited to being here to feed Lydia, the cat who lives in our house, so I'll be in Minneapolis. However, I was thinking about having a movie party or something, since we have a cavernous living room, and I have access to a digital projector. "The Warriors", I am thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home