SEA-LIVING

TIPPING IS NOT A CITY IN RUSSIA

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Were-wolves!

Feeling good, feeling all right, feeling tired. Hardcore darkroom mornings make it tough for the human mind to function correctly, I believe the amber colored light is all about making all work. Kind of like I'm a honey bee. Some one decided to steal $75 worth of photo paper from me the other day, and today I was guarding my new stash of the light sensitive stuff like some kind of wolf-man. Though, not like a were-wolf, but more like a reverse were-wolf.

Further more, my pal Joel informs me that in D&D, there are wolf-weres, which are like super were-wolves. Then later today, I ate a chocolate bar with a pair of wolves on it, but it failed to provide me with any amount of wolf-like energy.

Because I worked hard this morning and the events of last night, I treated myself to a special lunch: good food can put everything in it's right place. Especially when you had 3 beers with it and you have to work an hour after finishing beers and meal.

I'm also riding the psyched-dragon because I totally got a new job: cutting up fruit and making salsas in the back room, away from the customers (more like crust-omers) and all the stupid shit they've got with them.

Someone I never expected to find on Myspace, I found on myspace. While I'm not sure about adding her, she has a cool protest photo on her page. I'm not one to wax nostalgic, but I'd be lying if I said that I didn't enjoy the arrangement that we had. She was the first person I gave a copy of my key too. Aw. Times change though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home