SEA-LIVING

TIPPING IS NOT A CITY IN RUSSIA

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Dis-happiness is a predatory bird which circles the sun, so you ain't aware its upon you.

Wow, I heard her on the radio today: un-fucking-mistakenable. Shes so bright, intelligent, beautiful, funnier than I could ever be. She does things right, immersing herself in activism. A year ago when I came home, I was a wreck over the whole thing, and I now I feel like I am again. Shit is supposed to fade and you're supposed to feel stronger and not feel like your regressing after that ol' constant of time seperates you from whatever made you feel bad.

It definitely didn't occur to me that I was going to get stun today: man, was I mistaken.

I could pour a drink, hop on my bike for an hour or two, or go somewhere and watch a ball game. The thing is, I can't move. I'm just gonna sit still for a while, listen to the first Roxy Music album, and try to figure out how to snap out of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home