SEA-LIVING

TIPPING IS NOT A CITY IN RUSSIA

Thursday, June 29, 2006

aww yeah, you went for the forty? I put one of those away in college.

Good morning. I just woke up. There's still eye crust on muh eyes. Last night I made it until bar close: 3 PBRs and an appetizer plate for this guy, so it wasn't a very indulgent night of drinking.

Last few days have been a hoot. I had a filling get knocked out of one of my mollars. I tried to sleep despite the searing pain, which didn't work. Desperate for sleep I tried to take every painkiller in the house which was nyquil and advil, but they didn't really make much of a difference. I went to work for a couple hours before the dentist opened.

After I got a new filling and slept for a good six hours, I went to Tuesday's Twins vs Dodgers game. Not a terrible game, but the crowd got totes unruly and was not very welcoming to the low-ranked Dodgers. Across the aisle, two guys with necks thicker than basketballs got into a fist fight. Though the real clincher came when I tried to leave the metrodome and my kryptonite combination lock was broken, whilst still locking my bike to the pole I shackled to. I called MPLS PD's bike recovery squad, and they said that they had dispatched a car to come, cut my lock with a blowtorch, and then confiscate my bike for 60 days since it was unregistered and I had no proof of ownership.

Panicked, I set the combination on my lock and put all my energy into trying to tear it off. After about 9 tries of giving it all my strength, the lock popped off, thus saving my bike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home